Have you seen our windows ?
Our good friend David, AKA troqman, stopped by the shop to add some of his art to our windows. He came up with a few designs, and we decided to go with the most playful one, and kids friendly.
And the result does not disappoint.
Yesterday, I have noticed most of the kids looking at the drawings in awe, annoying their parents because it slows them down.
Ahhhh the beauty of the holidays. And the extra work.
Again, I have been caught up in dealing with a few things, in and outside of work, which prevented me to finalize the logs for Xmas. The flavors are decided, texture and ratio is almost there, but the final look is not. I do not want to use any molds to create this year's log, and it is quite a challenge. Hopefully I will be able to share them with you soon enough, after Nawal works her magic styling and capturing them, so you can place your order.
By the way, we will be open on December 23rd - 24th,
and on 30th - 31st. Yes, there will be some desserts available for New Year's Eve.
Stay tuned, and see you at the shop soon !
- Tomorrow, we will be closed.
- We will be open Friday from 8:00 till 14:00.
- Pre-order your treats for Saturday is highly recommended.
- Saturday, make sure you come at the right time based on your time slot. No worries if you are a bit late.
- Two lines are available : one for Pick-up on Churchill-laan, one for walk-ins on Maasstraat.