After a long and sunny weekend of celebrations, I hope you are not too full with chocolate.
For next weekend's dessert, I got you covered with a light one : The Strawberry tart is making a come back.
While waiting for some delicious Gariguettes, we will use the Lambada on the top of the tart, and some Sonata for the inside of the tart. It will be displayed on a mascarpone chantilly infused with Lemon thym, to add a little freshness to it.
You can now also pre-order our Tompouce for Koningsdag.
You will have the choice between a pick up on Tuesday (to avoid the crowd) and Wednesday. Or both, we won't judge.
But it is good to know that we would only be opent on Tuesday for Pre-orders (no walk-ins), but we will be able to welcome both on Wednesday.
I am going to finish that newsletter with a couple of good and not so good news :
- First is that we are still looking for an electrician to make the due changes for the espresso machine. If you know someone, let us know, it looks like they are all super busy.
- The price of butter keeps increasing. +1e50/kg in a month.
Let's hope it won't get too high over 10euros/kg.
- From this week, orange juice from Alain Milliat will be available. They make the best fruit juice I have tasted.
And if that goes well, we should get a wider range of fresh drinks.
That would be all for today.
Enjoy your week and see you soon !
- This week, we are open :
Wednesday from 8:00 till 14:00,
Friday from 8:00 till 14:00,
Saturday from 9:00 till 16:00
- Pre-order your treats for Saturday is highly recommended.
- Make sure you come at the right time based on your time slot, not earlier. But no worries if you are a bit late.
- Two lines are available : one for Pick-up on Churchill-laan, one for walk-ins on Maasstraat.